Sunday, January 2, 2011

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie... (The Lost Hamster Version)

I had one of those "sure to happen at least once in a lifetime" adventures the other day and decided to share it on my facebook status.  I enjoyed writing it and I could tell that my friends enjoyed reading it.  Thought I'd share it here too!


If you give a mouse a cookie, he'll drop it under your oven, so when your hamster gets loose, the hamster will go under the oven to eat it.


Then the kids will start crying because the hamster is under the oven. So you move the oven.


When you move the oven you realize how nasty it is under there and so you sweep it.


After you sweep it you realize you also need to mop. And clean the sides of the oven. And the counter that you never see.


Moral of the story: Don't give the mouse a cookie and don't let the kids take the hamster out of its cage unless you feel like cleaning your entire kitchen!

0 comments: