Half-way through June and I haven't posted my mini-goals yet. Instead of making mini-goals, I'm going to make a list of things I've already accomplished. I've been so busy and have lots of things I still need to do. Making mini-goals seems pointless this month since I seem to be crossing things off my invisible to-do list everyday.
What I've accomplished in June so far...
- Worked on decluttering my classroom for an extra day.
- Helped at Mikayla's field day.
- Met with someone to discuss hearing loss.
- Planned and executed Mikayla's birthday party.
- Took Girl Scouts to Haven of Rest and Children's Hospital to drop off donations.
- Got a second opinion on my hearing loss.
- Went to dentist appointments for myself and Mikayla.
- Went for a medical check-up.
- Volunteered for VBS snacks.
- Scheduled and attended a ceramics class with the Girl Scouts.
- Scheduled an overnighter at the zoo for the Girl Scouts.
- Did some decluttering and preparation for a yard sale.
- Started plans for our summer vacation.
- Have a yard sale.
- Take Mikayla to the orthodontist.
- Have dental work done.
- Finalize plans for the zoo trip.
- Finalize vacation plans.